A sales representative, also known as a salesperson or sales executive, is responsible for generating revenue by selling products, services, or solutions to customers. Their primary role is to establish and maintain relationships with clients, identify their needs, and offer appropriate solutions. The specific job description of a sales representative may vary depending on the industry and organization, but here are some common responsibilities:
- Prospecting: Actively seek out and identify potential customers or leads through various channels such as cold calling, networking, referrals, and online research.
- Customer Engagement: Engage with prospective and existing customers to understand their requirements, build relationships, and provide information about products or services. This involves conducting meetings, presentations, and product demonstrations.
- Sales Negotiation: Collaborate with customers to understand their budget, negotiate pricing, terms, and conditions, and address any objections or concerns they may have.
- Sales Strategy: Develop and implement effective sales strategies to meet or exceed sales targets. This includes analyzing market trends, identifying potential opportunities, and planning sales activities accordingly.
- Relationship Management: Build and maintain long-term relationships with customers, ensuring customer satisfaction, addressing complaints or issues, and providing post-sales support.
- Sales Reporting: Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities, customer interactions, and sales forecasts. Generate regular sales reports and communicate progress to sales managers or the sales team.
- Product Knowledge: Stay up-to-date with the features, benefits, and competitive advantages of the products or services being sold. This involves continuous learning and training to effectively articulate the value proposition to customers.
- Collaboration: Work closely with internal teams such as marketing, customer support, and product development to ensure alignment and provide customer feedback. Collaborate with colleagues to share best practices, strategies, and support each other’s efforts.
- Territory Management: Effectively manage and prioritize sales activities within a designated territory or set of accounts. This may involve travel to meet clients, attend conferences, or participate in trade shows.
- Sales Forecasting: Provide input and contribute to sales forecasting and budgeting processes. Help identify areas for improvement and suggest strategies to optimize sales performance.
Full Job Description
Are you looking for a CAREER in the sales industry? The Foundation Guys Inc. is GROWING, and we are looking for an EXPERIENCED in-home sales professional to RUN company-provided leads and CLOSE sales in the basement waterproofing and foundation repair field. We provide qualified, high quality leads (customers contact us for appointments).
THIS IS A REAL OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $80,000-$100,000+ PER YEAR.
The ideal candidate will have in-home sales experience or come from the residential real estate, window/siding/roofing, home inspection, or home improvement industries. You MUST have verifiable and STABLE sales experience. Construction experience and knowledge is a definite plus. You must also be comfortable with a 100% commission based income, with FULLY PAID TRAINING!
The ideal candidate must also have strong listening, follow-up, and closing skills. You must be proficient working with computer software and be detail oriented, focused, and a team player. Most importantly, you MUST have strong ethics and high integrity and be committed to ALWAYS putting the customer first.
We provide the BEST training, systems, products, and services in the business. We are the biggest and the best. For more information on our company
If you are interested, please submit your resume via email
1294 Algoma Rd
Gloucester, ON K1B 3W8
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Michelle Sirois-Coppaway
Email: [email protected]