Job Title: Guest Attendant
Location: Aurora, ON
Shift: Morning, Night, Overnight
The Guest Attendant is responsible for assisting residents with the activities of daily living in a safe and caring manner. As a member of the nursing team, they support and encourage the residents to build self-esteem, promote independence and protect their rights to autonomy and dignity.
- Love seniors who have life experience and stories to tell
- Love to create a care relationship based on trust and respect
- Love seeing people’s reactions when they are WOWed
Read on! What you get at Chartwell
- We believe in Making People’s Lives Better for our residents, their families, and our employees.
- Grow your career at Chartwell where we have General Managers who started their career as Not-Guest Attendant
- Bring your availability to us!
What you bring:
- Love, respect, and a passion for people!
- A genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience and your desire to learn.
What you will get to do:
- Ensure residents enjoy their day to the fullest
- Deliver high quality care with a personalized touch
- Build meaningful relationships.
- Learn everyday!
At Chartwell, we’re all about Making People’s Lives BETTER: the lives of our residents and their families, and the lives of our employees. Join an exceptional group of diverse, inspiring, and caring people who are empowered to provide personalized, human experiences for our residents and staff through the connections they make every day within our communities.
What skills and qualities are important for a Guest Attendant?
What is the work environment like for Guest Attendant?