Save-On-Foods is a prominent grocery store chain in Canada that has been serving customers since 1982. With its headquarters in Langley, British Columbia, Save-On-Foods operates more than 170 stores across Western Canada, including British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and the Yukon Territory. The company’s commitment to providing high-quality products, exceptional customer service, and community involvement has made it a trusted name in the Canadian retail industry.
One of the key features that sets Save-On-Foods apart is its emphasis on locally sourced and sustainable products. The company takes pride in supporting local farmers, growers, and producers, promoting the sale of locally made goods whenever possible. This focus on supporting local communities not only helps to strengthen regional economies but also ensures customers have access to fresh, high-quality products.
Save-On-Foods offers a wide range of groceries and household items, including fresh produce, meat and seafood, bakery items, dairy products, frozen foods, and a comprehensive selection of pantry staples. Customers can find both popular national brands and Save-On-Foods’ private label products, which are known for their quality and affordability.
The company is dedicated to providing an exceptional shopping experience for its customers. Save-On-Foods stores are designed to be spacious, well-organized, and welcoming. The knowledgeable and friendly staff members are always available to assist customers with their inquiries and help them find the products they need.
Save-On-Foods also places a strong emphasis on community involvement. The company actively supports local charities, organizations, and events through various initiatives and donations. Save-On-Foods partners with food banks and other community organizations to combat hunger and ensure that those in need have access to nutritious food. The company’s commitment to giving back to the communities it serves has earned it a reputation as a socially responsible retailer.
Full Job Description
$18 an hour – Part-time
This position will contribute to the success of the store by demonstrating our company mission of Always Customer First and embodying our core values of Service, People, Innovation, Fun, and Integrity.
This is currently a part-time position. Successful applicants for this job will receive an average of 16 to 40 hours per week, with the possibility for additional growth opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering groceries in a fully equipped van and provide exceptional customer first service
- Working with online shopping team and customer service center to resolve customer service
- recovery situations involving returns, refunds, etc.
- Achieving operational standards for the Online Shopping Department
- Operating the delivery vehicle safely adhering to the rules of the road
- Maintaining delivery vehicle to a high standard of cleanliness and roadworthiness
- Experience in a customer service related role
- Valid class 5 BC driver’s license (“N” is not accepted) and a clean driver’s abstract
- Strong work ethic and “let’s get it done” attitude
- The ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- The ability to use a smart phone and operate Google Maps
Here are some of the perks we have to offer:
- A competitive starting wage of $18.00 per hour
- Team Member offers and discounts
- Educational Reimbursement
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- Wellness and Team Member assistance program
- A dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- An organization that supports local growers, products, community groups, and the environment