Job Title: BANKING ADVISOR
Location: Orleans, ON
Shift: Morning, Night, Overnight
A career as a Banking Advisor at National Bank is a versatile and varied role that allows you to live your ambitions and have a positive impact on your own life as well as the lives of your clients and colleagues. You’ll adopt a friendly approach, listen actively and offer a people-centric experience for branch clients.
- Greet clients and answer questions.
- Help clients use our banking applications and ABMs.
- Listen to clients’ needs and resolve situations that may be complex.
- Give advice and offer transaction solutions for Personal Banking clients.
- Demonstrate the ability to build lasting business relationships.
- Ensure client satisfaction and engagement.
- Refer your clients to your specialist colleagues for their specific needs.
- Ensure adherence to compliance and risk management rules.
The branch is open one evening per week. A number of work schedules are possible and will vary depending on team availability. This position reports to the Customer service Branch Manager or the Branch Manager. Every day, you will work with a team of a experts specialized in investment, credit, mortgage financing and more.
Our team values passionate people and bold ideas. We work together to ensure our clients reach their goals and colleagues do what they love. We rely on our colleagues to share knowledge and help each other.
After gaining the necessary experience in your role as a Banking Advisor, many options will be available to you. For example, you could advance in the same role, get promoted or move to another region or branch. We offer many career opportunities and encourage internal mobility.
Our training programs use on-the-job learning to help you master your role. You can access personalized training content on such topics as banking solutions and the advisory approach to support your ongoing learning. You’ll also have access to colleagues with a wide range of expertise, experience and backgrounds to enrich all aspects of your development.
- Hold a college diploma (DEC) or equivalent
- Customer service experience, inclusive attitude and openness to diversity
- Positive attitude and empathy for clients
- Interest in technology and skilled in sharing knowledge
- Ability to adapt to different situations
Your benefits In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options;
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family. Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged. We’re putting people first: We’re a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples’ lives. Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees. We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us. We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team? Ready to live your ambitions?
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Online: Apply On Company WebSite